First of all, Heath passed his test!!! He is now a Financial Advisor. He will need to go to Ohio for a couple of days for training, but we have it worked out that he goes the week before spring break and before we get to due dates. We have all felt the release of the stress from the test. The boys want to have a "congratulations party for dad."
Also, I heard back from my doctor about the ultrasound today. She says that everything looks great and Alyssa is measuring a good size. She told me that Alyssa is now 4lbs. and 5oz. From what I have read on my favorite preg. web sites she is right at average weight. I am 32weeks (33 weeks on Sunday) and the average weight at this time is about 4 1/2 lbs.
With the weather getting nicer, I have to be very careful not to overdo too much. I was outside with the boys all day today and now I am feeling very wiped out and my belly is heavy. (I am hoping to get some good belly pics and nursery pics posted soon.) I am going to take a bath and then try to get some sleep. Thanks to everyone for your prayers.
Reesie
Friday, March 10
Posted by Reese at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment