Thursday, March 2

Hi everyone

Hi everyone,

I created this blog so that I can keep all family and friends updated on how busy life seems to be latley. My highschool sweatheart hubby and I have 2 boys, a girl on the way and a 6month old beagle puppy. We moved into a new house in November and are working hard to give it our own personality. For the first 8years of our marriage my husband and I were youth pastors at several different churches. Although we enjoy youth ministry, we felt that we should start to pursue the area of church planting. We are now in the process of working along with his parents to start a new non-denominational church. Since the beginnings of a church plant don't pay we also have our own occupations. My husband is a personal banker, although he is working towards becoming a finincial adviser. I work part time in a gym, in childcare. I love that I get to take my kids to work with me because then it is like being paid to be a stay-at-home mom. Everyone knows that stay-at-home moms don't stay at home. So going to my job is like just another errand to run. We are busy people, but we do our best to spend time with family and to remind our children daily that we love them and could never imagine this life without them.

Our oldest son is 6 going on 13 and has so much imagination and charisma to him. Eversince he started talking and walking, he has kept us entertained and amazed by his dramatic detailed stories. He decided a couple of years ago that he wants to be an astronaut for NASA when he grows up. His goal is to be the first person to play basketball on Pluto. He loves outer space and even wants to paint his bedroom to look like outerspace. I think we can do that soon.

Our younger son is 3 going on 6. All he wants is to be just like his big brother. He does have a passion for cars and especially race cars. While his brother is in school he will sit and play with his matchbox, hotwheels, etc. cars all day. When his brother gets home, he becomes a mini me and follows him everywhere doing whatever he is told. He has had some issue with mommy having another baby. At first he just did not like babies, then he decided that if we had to have a baby he would only want a brother. He is now starting to come around but only on his own terms. Life must still continue to go his way most of the time. Well, we'll see about that.

The rest of us are very excited about this little girl entering our world. I am so tempted to buy every cute little sundress coming out in the stores right now. I have painted her room in flowers and butterflies. I have a baby shower coming up on March 18th and I am getting more and more anxious every day. I will be having her by c-section on April 11th, which seems so close yet still so far away.

Well, I should go now. I hope to keep this blog updated as much as possible but forgive me if the month of April becomes a bit boring, I may be a little busy.

0 comments:

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column