And all will see, How Great, How Great, is our God! - Chris Tomlin
I love that God loves us so much that he paints us such a grand picture in the skies every night as a message of that Love. When we were driving to dinner just the other night, I saw this magnificent proof of God's love displayed across the sky. I immediatley asked Heath to pull over the car so that I could get these pictures. As beautiful as they are, these pictures don't show you exactly how spectacular the scene in the sky that night actually was. As we continued to drive along this song by Chris Tomlin (How Great is our God) came on the radio and I thought if fit perfectly with the display of wonder that had been placed before us. I would ask that everyone take the time to look up and see HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!



1 comments:
I just want you to know that I've enjoyed reading your blog. I need to go back and read some of your older posts. I didn't realized you had a blog till like a week ago! Great pictures!
Post a Comment