I have been so inspired by my oldest son. He has a friend in our neighborhood named Evan. Evan has told Karston that their family does not believe in God. Karston came home and was very upset. Our church has recently given the kids a big incentive to invite their friends to church. Karston decided that Evan was the perfect friend. He is not intimidated by the fact that Evan is several years older and has told him that he believes there is no God. Nope, that is actually what encouraged him even more to invite this particular friend. He really wants Evan to find out that there is a God and that He is so worth knowing. Evan did not want to go to "church" with Karston, but Karston still wants to keep inviting him another time. Since the first day that I felt Karston moving inside of me, I knew that God had created him for a purpose. Karston has had so many difficult circumstances in his life. Heath and I tell him all the time that God has a special plan for him because of all that he has been through. Karston has a true passion for helping other people know God. When I was pregnant and trying to find the perfect name for my first son I heard the name Karston and liked the sound of it. Upon looking up it's meaning I found that it means "Annointed One." I truly believe he is annointed and will do incredible things for God's Kingdom.
Because of my son I have been so inspired. I have emailed a few friends around the nation about an online bible study that we can all do together. I now want to invite anyone and everyone that reads this message to also participate in this study. The link is http://www.lifeway.com/LBY. I would encourage everyone to be a part of this study. Beth Moore is an excellent teacher.
May you all be blessed in all that you do and I hope that this story of a brave and determined young boy inspires us all to not give up on our friends and loved ones that don't know the God of this Universe that loves us all.



0 comments:
Post a Comment