I know that it has been a long time since I have written. Believe me I have sat down and written so many times. I have several half written blogs in my drafts that I just didn't feel it was the right time or the right words to be expressed. God has been speaking to me softly, and I have been trying to find a way to answer him.
What I have found is that at times the communication that we have with the Lord and Saviour of this world is not always an earthly way of corresponding. It is very hard to explain, but the interaction between God and his children can be a beautiful and unnatural thing to experience. Many times when I am trying to teach my children that what they have done is wrong, they tell me "I'm Sorry." I have found myself telling them over and over "don't tell me that you are sorry, show me by doing things the right way this time." It is that way with God at times too. He will talk to us, teach us, and even send us a message of revelation, but He is not looking for us to acknowledge him with our words, but rather our actions. By living our lives in a way that gives him Praise and Honor.
This is not the blog that I intended to sit down and write today. But as I read back over it, I see that He is speaking to me yet again. I hope that you are able to hear that still, small voice that is calling to you today.




1 comments:
What a great post. Seth and I have both been saying the same thing about how we feel like the Lord is trying to talk to us lately. We just have to figure out what He is say.
Post a Comment