BeforeFirst of all, I have to say that hair length is one of those battles that Heath and I have always agreed would not be one we would fight with our children. You have to pick your battles as a parent. That being said, Karston and I have been having many talks about getting his hair cut short. He complains to me that it is always in his eyes and that people keep telling him he looks like a girl. Last Sunday he talked with his dad and we told him that we think he looks older in his face with short hair. He agreed that it was the right time. So when we got home from a day in the City, Heath cut Karston's hair with the buzzer, using a size 6 gaurd. Karston immediatley liked how he could now spike his hair a little bit. Karston is not the only one to love this new look. Everyone at school the next day loved it. I have mixed feelings about it though. While on the one hand he is very handsome and I love the short hair, I also don't like how it makes him look so much older. What happend to my little boy?
After



3 comments:
oh my word...he looks adorable....
Karston is soooo handsome! I LOVE the new hair cut! It does make him look older. You better keep an eye the little girls in his class.
It does make him look older but I like it!
Post a Comment