Spring time is when nature becomes new again. The birds return to sing a new song. We plant new seeds and watch them grow and bloom. There is an expectancy in the air around us.
Many of the trees that seemed as though they could take no more cold are starting to sprout
new leaves and blossom flowers again. The ground is being prepared for gardens and trees to be planted. We start to see the color of the foliage coming back into the land around us.
As I leave you with the song of the Robin, let me also remind you of Ecclesiastes 3:1
1TO EVERYTHING there is a season, and a time for every matter or purpose under heaven:
Also enjoy these pictures of how beautiful life is......
And I just can't resist a few pictures of my princess.



1 comments:
Awesome post. I love the photos, and your thoughts are great too.
Post a Comment