For the last two years I have been in awe of how cute my little girl is.I think she is the cutest little girl in the whole world (no offense to all you moms of little girls that may be reading.) Well, maybe being her mom, I might be a little bias. My sister tells her over and over that she is such a cute little girl. Is she bias, as well? Of course family thinks she is cute.
Anytime that people see her for the first time (or the first time in a long time) they always remark about what beautiful curly hair she has. She does have really pretty hair, just like her Aunt Angie's beautiful blonde curly hair. She really is a cute little girl, for more than just her hair, in my opinion.
Or is it just my opinion? This last week she has had so many admirers.
-At the grocery store, as we went down every aisle there was some one that would say "She is so cute." One man said "I just have to tell you that your little girl is a doll. I don't want you to think I'm a creep or wierdo, but I just had to tell you that your little girl is so cute."
- We went to a fund raising dinner for the boys school the other night. She caught the attention of the teachers right away. When it was time for her to get ice cream several of the teachers ran over to see what kind they could get for her.
-Today I had to take our dog to the school for Josiah's class. We were to sit down with the class and tell the dog's name, age, what kind of dog she is, and how we take care of her. Josiah and I tried to give as much information about Juliette as we could think of and then we asked for questions. One little girl raised her hand. She said "Josiah, I didn't know you have a little sister?" Then Josiah's teacher said "Oh yes, isn't she cute?" then she turned to the other parent helper and talked about how she had seen Alyssa before and thought she was a very cute little girl.
It seems that everywhere we go these days, people are noticing my precious little girl and how adorble she is. I love it!





4 comments:
Charis, that is really cute. I am not offended by it at all. I know God has blessed me with a beautiful baby girl. She also has admirers everywhere we go. They usually say she is beautiful or cute.
Anyways, Alyssa is really cute! I love the slideshow.
Of course she's the cutest. Also, her mom takes really great pictures.
D
She is beautiful!
I'd have to say that she is the cutest 2 year old little girl I know because I have the cutest baby girl. She really is a doll we had so much fun seeing you guys the the other week. Can't wait to do it again.
Tarah
Post a Comment