Latley Alyssa has been very interested in looking at blogs with me. The problem is that the last post that I did made her very upset. She did not like hearing her voice in the video but not seeing her face. She cried when she watched it. So I scrolled down and found videos of her just to brighten her spirits. She watches very intently and then looks at me with a huge grin on her face. She enjoys seeing pictures of other babies on other blogs too.
So this blog is ALL for Alyssa. I am posting several videos of her that I may not have posted before. I hope that this makes up for me not paying attention to her while I was "cloud watching" and while she had "Eeww" on her "Shoos."
PRESENTING PRINCESS ALYSSA!
Well, I know that Alyssa can't read my blog yet, but I hope that these videos will do the trick to make her happy. It's all for you my Princess Peanut. I just love how it is the little things in life that give the little ones so much joy!



2 comments:
Those made me smile too!
Your kids are so cute! I love how your husband flips them onto the bed. My husband is too stuffy for that!
Post a Comment