
Watch a marathon of Lord of the Rings. Heath and I watched a little but mostly it was Angie and Karston and Alyssa (when she wasn't sleeping.) They watched the second and the third one so I think that is a whole 8 hours.
Mid morning I got a call from the school. Josiah had fallen off of the top of the slide and hit his head. He was ok. but they gave him an ice pack and called me to let me know.
So that afternoon, Alyssa and I went to the store to get soup for dinner. We also decided that
everyone needed a dessert to help them feel better. When we got home, Alyssa was so excited to tell everyone "Mom mom, cake!" While the cake may have helped us feel better for a short time, Josiah woke up at 2:00am vomiting. After cleaning him, my bedroom, myself and then checking in on the other kids, I finally got back to bed around 3:30am. It was a rough night, but today Heath has gone back to work and the boys have been bouncing off the walls with energy and not feeling sick at all. Alyssa is still a bit crabby and I am just exhausted.
everyone needed a dessert to help them feel better. When we got home, Alyssa was so excited to tell everyone "Mom mom, cake!" While the cake may have helped us feel better for a short time, Josiah woke up at 2:00am vomiting. After cleaning him, my bedroom, myself and then checking in on the other kids, I finally got back to bed around 3:30am. It was a rough night, but today Heath has gone back to work and the boys have been bouncing off the walls with energy and not feeling sick at all. Alyssa is still a bit crabby and I am just exhausted. We are looking forward to getting over this disgusting stomach bug with no more out of control bodily functions. If I don't post again for a few days you might want to check on us and make sure we are still alive. Look at that I can still have a sense of humor in the midst of it all.



3 comments:
So sorry you guys have been sick. We've missed you but, I think we'll wait until the bad bug is truly dead before we come over.
:D
Yuck - I am SO sorry. There is nothing worse in the world than a stomach bug. . . we have yet to get one family-wide (aka ALI), but I am dreading the day.
Rest up!!!
THis is awful! I hate it when everyone gets this. We all got it right during Chase's 1st birthday. Party date had to be moved for sure!
Hope you guys get completely healed.
Blessings on all of you!
Post a Comment