Saturday, November 15

Prayer for the Parents

Please be praying for two families today concerning their babies.

First baby Jude our newest nephew. He was born yesterday evening when they discovered that he had a lung infection. He is in the NICU where they can closley monitor him. He is on oxygen and antibiotics and the doctors are watching him closely and expecting his lungs to heal. Please be praying for Khane and Elisabeth as they are dealing with a range of emotions and questions.


The other family that I would need for you to pray for is my best friend. She had not told many people that she was pregnant because 2years ago she had her first miscarriage and wanted to get to a "safe point" before she made an announcement. I got a message from her yesterday that she had gone to the doctor's office and there was no heartbeat. She had her second misscarriage. This is really difficult for her and she has found herself asking all the usual questions of why. I will be calling her this afternoon, but I would like for anyone that reads this to also be praying for her and her husband. They need Peace and Comfort right now.

I pray that both of these families feel the touch of God on thier lives and hearts today.

0 comments:

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column