Friday, April 10

3 years ago today








3 years ago today I was doing the same thing that I am doing today.



Cleaning my house in preparations for my daughter's birthday.


The difference? 3 years ago it would have been the day of her birth!




















I knew that our house was in for a big change due to the fact that this house full of boys was about to be ruled by girls (it really doesn't matter if we are outnumbered two or more girls together RULE the roost.) What I didn't know was how much we would be consumed with our little Princess Peanut. What Alyssa says is LAW.

















As I look around me today, I feel exceptionally blessed to have such a beautiful, fiesty, commanding, and loving daughter! She loves with her whole heart and we ALL love her with everything we've got. The boys are very protective and sensative to her every need. She has become my favorite pasttime and my favorite chore. She melts her daddy's heart with every hug and kiss and every "My Girl" dance.
















Now don't get me wrong I love my boys and I don't feel that Alyssa is spoiled (well maybe a little but not spoiled rotten,) but Life changed around here 3 years ago and None of us will ever regret the change we call Alyssa Charis Goodson.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! She is just beautiful. SO glad that God blessed you with a girl. I hope I get one too one day.

Lindsay said...

Happy belated B'day Alyssa! You're growing into such a beautiful young lady!

I can't believe it's been three years already...

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column