Daddy is doing so much better! He has been moved out of ICU and into his own room. The family is finally able to call and talk with him. I have tried to call a few times but haven't spoken to him yet, I will keep calling and let you know when I get through.

I am so thankful to My Aunts Marlene and Beth for taking such great care of my daddy. Especially my Aunt Beth who spent day upon day with him in the ICU. I am also grateful to my sister Julie for being there and doing her best to keep me and my sister Angie updated.
It is hard for us to be 18hours away from family, but especially when one of our parents is in the hospital. We are planning a trip down to Florida in June and expect our dad to be back home and recovered. So maybe we won't be taking him bowling, but just being with him will be great! We will be arriving just shy of his 59th birthday and praying that it is his healthiest year yet.
So it looks like maybe the worst is over and he will survive. Thank you so much to everyone for your Prayers!
______________________________________
I just spoke with Daddy! He is doing much better and sounds so much better than he did. He is not in anymore pain and is mostly back into reality. The doctors are still looking at his colon and other ailments he may have. He agreed that he wants them to be sure that everything is working again before sending him home, but he is so ready to go home. Because of his reaction to the medications and dialysis he was under the impression that several weeks had gone by among other delusions. He is in good spirits and making a full recovery now. His parents, Brother and both Sisters are at the hospital with him now. Thank You Lord for giving me my daddy back.



1 comments:
I talked to im earlier as well and he sounded good. I'm so relieved and I know you all are as well! Thanks for passing along his number and keeping me updated.
Post a Comment