You are giving me beach envy with these pictures. I have not been on any blogs for about three weeks so I have a lot of catching up to do. Yet, I have still been praying for your dad and all of you taking care of him. I know it is such a comfort to have you there with him. I have some news that might make you smile that I just wrote about.
We are committed to living a missional life where we Love the Lord our God with all our heart and with all our soul and with all our mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love our neighbor as ourselves.
2 comments:
You are giving me beach envy with these pictures. I have not been on any blogs for about three weeks so I have a lot of catching up to do. Yet, I have still been praying for your dad and all of you taking care of him. I know it is such a comfort to have you there with him.
I have some news that might make you smile that I just wrote about.
You are close. We will be near Panama City at Laguna Beach. It has been so hot up here that I can only imagine how hot it must be where you are. Whew!
Post a Comment