We signed the rental lease yesterday! There is so many mixed emotions that come with this move. So I have made a list...
Things I will miss Things I won't miss
Our neighbors The busy street in front of our house
Block Parties with our friends The tree and wall in the crazy driveway
Book Club/ Playgroups/walks around neighborhood The dogs barking at churchgoers across
the street on Saturday and three times on Sunday
Having a guest room The clogged pipe that explodes with poop
once a year
Having two Bathrooms or at The kitchen being too cold to cook in
least one roomy bathroom The sound the heater makes when it kicks on.
Having a fenced in yard The never ending list of repairs to be made
Parking in a garage The laundry being in a cold dark basement
Our next house is only a few houses from the lake, within walking distance to the boys school, the highschool and downtown Grayslake. We are happy about the move, but sad to leave the neighborhood and the friends we have made here. The good news is that we are not going far and those freindships we have made will last for a long time beyond this move.
Our move in date is Feb. 27th and and there is much to do before then. Here are some pictures of our new place.



1 comments:
Cute House! You will have lots of new memories in the new place. I understand the mixed feelings. It sounds like a great place that you are moving to.
Post a Comment