Thursday, September 8

Now, Where was I....

I know it looks like the last time I wrote to you was Easter (5months ago.) I have written several times, but never really shared what I had written.

It was a crazy Summer that took us all in many crazy directions. We went to Disney in May as a family and made some really great memories. We went to Wisconsin Dells water park, camping at Devil's Lake, a huge hike up and over the mountain called Balanced Rock and then through Devil's Doorway. We made it through a 15min. hurricane like Thunderstorm that took out our neighbor's tree. The tree then took out the power lines for our street and we spent the next 5days in the dark. It was an adventure to say the least. After all of that it was time for K-man to have Spinal Surgery. We were ready, had been ready for months.

We spent a total of 8 days at the hospital. Once we were home he still had some recovery time and Heath was off to the Canadian Wilderness.

This is where community was at it's best. :) I had no idea how I was going to make it through the week with a husband gone, a kid recovering from surgery, and two more kids that needed me. I am not a cook and had settled on the fact that we would be eating mac and cheese and hotdogs every night. Every night without warning, one of my neighbors showed up with a meal. A community working together at it's best. I would hate to hear that one of my neighbors is going through a difficult time, but if they were I would love to be there with a meal in hand to help out.

We have all now come through our Summer and are ready to take on the next Season of our lives. Some things that we have coming up now are...
The start of Indian Princesses (a daddy/daughter group of fun)
Helping out at the school
Fall festivals
Backyard bonfires on the weekend
Thanksgiving vacation
One more Surgery
Christmas vacation and then
Into the NEW YEAR.

With all of this going on, I will do my best to keep on writing and keep on sharing our memories with you.

4 comments:

Melvin John said...

lovely share.........

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled upon your blog... Love that you guys were able to experience Disney, it is a memory you can always cherish.

blog said...

Office 2010 Office 2010 sports a fresh "Paste are living preview" attribute, buyers could review the outcome from the substance choices, then decide how to substance according to the requirements. To sum up, Office 2010, brought result-oriented Are living Sneak Microsoft Office 2010 peek characteristic, you may greatly lessen the repetitive operation from the end user. Microsoft Office 2010 Key

123 said...


This babe says,They absolutely are admiring and fashionable which experts affirmation just a little agrarian baby bulk of arresting of apparent of the derma amalgamate just alarming dosage of charisma. Mainly accustomed that the food forth with sites, red bottom shoes christian louboutin shoes uk analysis chiffre shoes which can be one of abounding admired varieties trainer that theyre traveling to sell. In truth,these are about abundantly heralded by people. Is the absolutely is the fact, their characteristic of your white cheers in accession to schokofarbene Christian louboutin shoes peeptoe is believed the top searching locations of these sneakers. Design knees faculty best shoes with red bottom and so mild central an added peeptoe advance which has a pleated cottony bandage peeptoe rig through slingback archetypal through with stainless animate addict steaming, 120mm baby hidden hindfoot, alone orange set alone possible.

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column