Monday night was really special. We attended a siblings class to get the boys ready for Alyssa. They learned about what it will be like when they come to visit us at the hospital and how to hold the baby and what kinds of things they can do at home to help out. They also got to visit the baby nursery and see a newborn through the window. They both loved it! The only bad thing was that they seperated the kids into two classes according to their ages, and our boys were split up. Josiah gets very shy and withdrawn when his brother is not around. In Karston's class the teacher asked what can happen after the baby burps? Karston without skipping a beat immediatley said "They Yak." Heath says that class was like an episode of kids say the darnedest things.
On Tuesday we went downtown to the SpinaBifida clinic for Karston's 6month checkup. Everything looks great with his back and leg. They did give him a new brace for his leg, considering our puppy used the last one for a chew toy. We did not see the urologist which is the more important one of the docs. We will go back on April 4th to see him. Hopefully we can talk more then about how long he will have to have suppositories to keep from having accidents.
Today Karston woke up with a temp of 104 degrees. So he is home sick today. The fever has gone down alot since I gave him medicine, a cool patch for his head, and some cranberry juice with 7up. I don't know what brought this on but, the last thing I need is to get really sick right now with Heath going out of town on business, Sunday through Thursday. Hopefully it is just a 24hr bug that we can keep under control today.
I will try to post more in a day or two, I got to go attend to my sick child now.
Reesie
I am 33wks
Thursday, March 16
My boys
Posted by Reese at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment