Saturday, March 25

2 weeks now

April 11th is only 2 1/2 weeks away! The boys are both getting more excited. Josiah has been hugging on a 6mo. baby girl at the gym. Karston has been talking about how beautiful she will be. They are going to be great big brothers.

The boys have been very sick for about 2 weeks now. They both came down with the flu with a very high fever for 4 or more days in a row. They just happen to get sick right before Heath went out of town so for a whole week I was alone with 2 sick boys and a puppy that is not quite house trained. It was a really rough week.

I did have a baby shower last week that was lots of fun. It was a small party, but that just makes it more intimate and personal. I got lots of really sweet clothes for Alyssa. I also got a jungle gym and as soon as I put it together the boys enjoyed it for about an hour. Karston told me the other day that it will be very exciting to put Alyssa's car seat in the van because then it will seem like she is really here. I think that we are all ready for her to get here and let us love on her.

At my shower I got a small baby brag scrapbook. On the first page I wrote Today I Saw You For The First Time... As people come in to see her at the hospital they can take a page to write down a note to Alyssa. It will be something she can look back at when she gets older and see who all came to see her and how much everyone loved her at first sight. So if you come to the hospital to see us be prepared for that. Karston has already decided that he will write "and you are so beautiful." I love the way that they love her already.

As we get closer the excitement builds we are now at 35 weeks on Sunday and she will be here at 37 weeks. Only 2 weeks away.

0 comments:

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column