Saturday, April 1

The final home stretch

We are now in our final week until Alyssa makes her appearance. This is actually week 36, but remember my doctor needs to take her out by c-section at 37weeks. I am feeling very ready to get her out and get us home. The heartburn is intense, but other than that I am not having any real health problems. Call it hormones, call it nesting, call it me being the way that I am, but I am feeling a real Need to get stuff done here at home. Her room is all ready for her, but there are still a few things I would like to buy before she gets here. I want to get these things now not because she will need them right away, but because I won't be able to get out and start normal life for at least 4-6weeks. I do have a honeydo list hanging up, and my wonderful honey is working very hard to do things that I can't do. Today he helped me rearrange our bedroom, which means that he had to move (by himself) the bed, two night stands, my chest of drawers, his dresser, and my vanity. On top of all that we added a big arm chair to the room. Honey YOU ARE THE BEST! Now he only has a list of about 7 or 8 more things to get done this weekend and on his one day off.

Karston has been on Spring Break this week. I am so glad he is going back to school this Monday. We have had some fun, but Josiah has not been himself and it is alot harder to get things done with both of them. I know, I know it will be much more difficult with three this summer, but at least we will have more than a week to adjust. We did get to go to Build-A-Bear and the boys made a bear for Alyssa. I told Josiah that one day him and Alyssa will have to go there and make a bear for Karston. Josiah said "Mom, Alyssa doesn't know how to build." The boys have spent alot of time outside this week since the weather has been much warmer. They have made several friends in the neighborhood (all much older than them.) Romeo is also trying to make friends, but the kids are so afraid that he will run away that they end up chasing him away. We do live on a busy street now, but the boys are really good about staying in the backyard. The older kids seem to really look out for them as well. We have been blessed with good neighbors so far.

Well, 10 days and counting. We will keep everyone posted. If you would like for us to call you when she gets here just let us know.

0 comments:

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column