
Our boys have been so out of sorts latley. They have been lying to us about everything. They have been destructive and roudy. Tonight they all of a sudden started cussing. It is so not like them to act this way. I think that they are testing us. I think that they are trying to figure out what their role is in this family now that our little girl has come home. This is a trying time for all of us, but hopefully we will all fall into a groove soon. I am so looking forward to going back to work and getting back into the swing of things. I love my boys so much, I want to make sure that I express that to them daily, especially while it seems that Alyssa is the one getting all of the attention. Only 4-6 more weeks of recovery to go.
Reesie
Monday, April 24
Is This A Test?
Posted by Reese at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment