Wednesday, May 3

bouncing back


We are bouncing back well. Alyssa is now 3weeks old. I have lost about 1/2 of my preg. weight, while Alyssa seems to be gaining weight. She is now fitting into her newborn clothing. The boys love to call her peanut, I have nicknamed her princess peanut.
Today was a really good day. Heath suprised Karston at school with McDonalds for lunch. We all ran errands, and then we had an early dinner out. The weather was absolutley gorgeous today. The high was 80 degrees, although it is Chicago so the wind makes it spring weather even at 80. When we got home, we took Romeo for a walk around the neighborhood. We came upon the park with the baseball fields and there was a game going on, so we stopped to watch the game. The boys played on the playground for a little while and Heath and I sat on a bench and got some good adult time together. When we got home it was bath time, American Idol and then bedtime. I love spending time with my family!

0 comments:

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column