Monday, June 12

Growing too Fast

My kids are growing up too fast. Karston is now done with Kindergarten. Although there were times that I wasn't sure we would make it, I am now sad that he is getting bigger. We are going to use this summer to get in a routine with all of his medicines and bathroom issues. It has been a very difficult road so far.

Josiah turns 4 in just a couple of weeks. I can't believe how grown up he is. He of course wants to do everything that Karston does so he seems more like he is turning 6 than 4. I was just looking at pictures from July 4th last year and I can tell he is getting bigger too.

Alyssa is now 8 weeks (2months) old. She is getting bigger and more alert. She seems to recognize mom and dad and brothers now. She constantly looks as though there is something she wants to tell us, but I am not anywhere close to ready for her to start talking. I love having my little girl. I bought her some little sundresses the other day and have been playing dress up with her a lot.

We leave in two days to go and visit with family. It will be the first time that many family members will have seen her. I am looking forward to it. We will also be on the beach some so that will be great. We are looking forward to a relaxing vacation with family.

Reese

0 comments:

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column