Wow, it has been a long time since I blogged here. My last blog was about my grandmother passing away. While that did affect me deeply, it is not the reason I have not posted for so long. We have been immensely busy. I would catch everyone up on what has happened in my family for the past year, but that would be the longest blog in history and not only do I not have the time to type it all up you don't really have the time to sit and read it either. Besides if you know me, you what we have been up to, if you don't know me or we just haven't talked in a while, you can comment to me and ask for a personal update.
I will do my best to keep this up again. Just stick around and don't give up on me too soon.
Reesie




0 comments:
Post a Comment