NO MORE BIRTHDAYS! But every year my kids still get another year older.
Karston had his 8th birthday party this year. He decided that he wanted to do a campout with a few close friends from school.
We all had a great time! Well, Heath didn't get much sleep, but the boys had so much fun!
Even Romeo and Julliette got to join in the fun the next morning.
After being up ALL night my boys were still able to help out the next day with the Food Drive at our church.
Not only did they love hanging out in the truck with the teenagers that were helping...
But they helped out sorting the different items, and chasing bags and boxes across the windy parking lot.
Even Alyssa joined us in helping out, sort of.
The whole weekend was really great, even if Karston did turn 8years old after I told him not to. I think this will be a birthday he remembers for a long, long time. I am proud of you Karston!



0 comments:
Post a Comment