Monday, October 29

In Heaven


When we got back from our cruise I had an email waiting for us to let us know that Philamer Vincent had gone to Heaven to be with God. Her 5 boys are grieving, but they also understand that their mother is now in a better place where there is no pain. Please continue to pray for this family that they will sense the presence of the Lord as they go throughout their days of mourning.


As I have become older I have had to deal with many friends and family passing away to be with the Lord in Heaven. None of us will know until we are there just how magnificent Heaven is, but I look around this earth and see the beauty that God created for us to enjoy, I think how much more glorious will it be in Heaven. To see colors we have never seen before, to walk on streets of gold and to be among friends and family that have gone before us and sing praises to our God. But most importantly just to be in the presence of our Creator, Father, Provider, Friend, King, etc. I love the times that I get just to sit and listen to what He may have to say, or to sit and sing praises to Him and just feel his prescence all around me. I wish that I had more opportunity to spend with Him. One day Every knee shall bow and confess that He is Lord (not because we have to, but because we KNOW Him.) Better is One day in His House than a million anywhere else.

0 comments:

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column