When the boys were very little Heath would play with the boys in a way that his dad used to play with him. They would put CLEAN underwear on their heads and socks in the leg holes and play like puppies. The boys then would also put underwear on their heads as helments and call themselves superheroes. Heath assured me that this was a natural boy thing to do. It was ok. with me as long as the underwear was clean and got put back in the drawer. The boys have since grown out of this phase of underwear on their head and now wear them on the outside of their pants to be superheroes. Well, Alyssa found some CLEAN underwear today and decided to play with it, so I started snapping pictures.
First she put them on her arm like a purse...
Then she turned them around until she figured it out....
She put them on her head by herself...
I guess that's what happens when you grow up with brothers...
But then I asked her if she was pretty and this was her response...



1 comments:
That's my girl!!
Post a Comment