Tuesday, October 9

My head in the clouds

I have spent much of my time in the last two days looking towards the heavens and listening for God to speak to me in some way... I have not heard any audible voice or even a whisper in the wind...
But what I have experienced is that even the trees don't NEED a reason...
to Praise the Lord. As the wind blows through and the leaves start to rustle, I heard a sound that sounded like a multitude clapping and celebrating the God of this Universe.
So, I choose this day also to celebrate even when I don't have all the answers. I will Praise my God even when I feel alone, I will Trust that I am in His hands, and I will know that no matter how many times I fail, His Grace is sufficient for me.
I guess we all need to be constantly reminded of why we were created. I was not created to be the perfect mom or housewife, I was not created to get a degree and feel important, I was not created to be a good friend to all people, I was not created to be the peacemaker in the midst of trouble, I WAS Created To Have A Relationship With My Creator!

1 comments:

Dr Phil said...

Amen. Even though you may not have been created to do all the things you listed, you still do a great job of them.

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column