Wednesday, January 16

Friends...

According to Merriam Websters Online Dictionary FRIEND is defined as
1 a: one attached to another by affection or esteem b: acquaintance
2 a: one that is not hostile b: one that is of the same nation, party, or group
3: one that favors or promotes something (as a charity)
4: a favored companion

To me a FRIEND is defined by a person that will support you when you are going through hard times. A person that will rejoice with you during the good times. A person that can be trusted to tell you the truth, no matter what. A person that laughs with you and cries with you. A person that shares with you the joys in thier own life. A person that turns to you when they need a shoulder to cry on. A person that will listen to you when you just want to talk. A person that is there for you whenever you call and a person that calls you whenever they need you.

With these definitions in mind, I would like to introduce you to some of my best friends. I am so blessed to have so many good friends. Some are new friends and some are friends from childhood. Some of these friends and I have just reunited in the last few years and some of these friends and I never lost contact.



0 comments:

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column