Friday, January 25

Where's your....

Just before Christmas Alyssa went to work with her Moni (Heath's mom.) She took Alyssa around the office to meet all of the people that work with her. One of the offices that they went to had a singing and dancing snowman. Alyssa, being the dancer that she is, immediatley was drawn to this snowman. She pushed the button and danced the dance everytime. The snowman sings the song "Shake your groove thing, shake your groove thing yeah yeah yea!" While singing it turns and shakes it's boodie. Alyssa loved it so much that the lady that owned it gave it to her to take home. It quickly became one of Alyssa's favorite toys. Everytime someone would come to our house she would get the snowman and show off their dance.

This is the infamous Snowman...

Over the last few months we have been working with Alyssa finding all of her body parts. After her nose she caught on very quickly with her eyes, ears, hair, and teeth. Recently she found her belly button on her own and has been calling it her "baby butt." The other day we were going through the list asking her "Where's your..." After I got through all of the ones that she knows I decided to ask her "Where's your boodie?" She looked at me very confused. I knew that I had given her a new one so I decided to say it a way that she might understand. I said "Where's your groove thing." She instantly started moving her boodie back and forth just like the dance of the snowman. We have asked her this question several times since and get the same reaction every time. This is definetly something to share with all of you...



1 comments:

The Growing Goodsons said...

She is soooo cute! I can't wait to have stories like this from Jericho.

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column