Monday, January 28

Finally approaching 20lbs


Alyssa is now 21 months old. When she turned 12mo. (1yr.) last April I was very concerned that she was no where close to being 20lbs. (In order to put her in a forward facing car seat she had to be one year and 20lbs.) I tried feeding her all day long, but when we went in for her 18 mo. appointment she was still only 16lbs. Our pediatrician said that she was long enough and old enough to be facing forward. Dr. Sapp said that Alyssa's weight was nothing to worry about she is small due to being a lightweight newborn and will always be a petite little girl. I have not worried about the weight since then, but have wondered how long it would be before she actually reached that 20lbs. mark. Today she was in our bathroom while I was getting dressed and decided she wanted to step on the scale. When I saw her weight I had to get these pictures.
Every girl's natural reaction to the scale...

There is a way to increase muscle weight...


Maybe a few lunge exercises will help...




Twenty Pounds? Let's just say it's a judgment call.


Always the happy girl, no matter what she weighs.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

reese...you're too cute. this is adorable.

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column