My favorite thing to do is snuggle up in bed under very warm blankets and talk until we fall asleep mid-sentence. Some of the best talks that Heath and I have ever had, have been those late night opening our hearts to each other in honesty.
I secretly love it when my little ones get up in the mornings and come straight to our bed to snuggle and cuddle. I love holding my baby girl when she is sleepy and singing softly until she falls asleep (it doesn't happen often, she would rather lay down in her bed and fall aleep on her own, she is sooo independent.)
I love sitting on the couch wrapped in blankets when our puppies feel that they need some snuggle time. Romeo always wants to be in my lap curled up nice and close to me and Juliette likes to be cuddled up close to Romeo. Now, as you see the pictures below you will understand why I love these ti
mes so much. 




0 comments:
Post a Comment