Wednesday, February 6

By the Boys

So we all went out this afternoon to "help Heath clear the snow in the driveway." (we really played alot while he cleared the snow.) Anyway, I wanted to take pictures really really bad, but I don't have my camera right now. :{ Then I remembered our old back up camera. It is still digital, but not as good a quality. (Amazing that we have advanced in technology so far that our back up cameras are digital cameras.) Well, when I finally remembered how to use the camera again, I found several pictures that I did not take. Apparently my boys found the camera several weeks ago and decided to try their hand at some photography. Josiah fessed up and told me that he took the pictures of the dogs and Karston took all the rest. I couldn't fuss at them too much when I realized my boys might have a future in this field. Here are the pics they took...

0 comments:

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column