To all of you that have had a good laugh about my dreams, I feel the need to fill you in on a few things.
The first 10years of my marriage into this Goodson family have been, to say the least, interesting when it comes to what may happen during the night. Heath, his brothers and lest we forget his dad have all had nights of sleep talking and sleep walking and even sleep mooing. Heath and his dad have countless stories that we all could share over and over again. His brothers are quickly catching up in their number of stories. Even my own sons are starting to show signs of sleep walking and sleep talking. Night time is when we have to be ready for anything in our house.
All of this to say, I think that they may be rubbing off on me. Of course, I had legitimate reasons to be screaming (there was a loud boom in our room after all) but for my dreams to become so vivid is really a scary thought. Is this the final straw? Do I give in and let their crazy and at times disturbing ways become a part of me? For the love of my Husband and yes my love of his family, I think I must admit I am a part of them and they are a part of me. ON THE OTHER HAND, these crazy night time happenings have only been acted out by the men in this family. The women, although very much affected, have not exhibited signs of nighttime disturbia. So while I am very much a part of this family, I can not hold any claims to the hysteria. All I can do is Laugh.



1 comments:
I will not label you as part of the "disturbia" YET. One dream may not be adequate to claim you have entered the dreamworld of Goodson men, but a couple more of these types of "Night Tremors" may qualify you as somewhat disturbed. We'll wait and see.
Post a Comment