Karston is getting so good at driving Papa's lawn mower, that he can do it with his feet!These pics are him just playing around, but he did cut alot of Papa's grass that day. I can't believe how fast this boy is growing up. Cutting grass for his grandparents is just the beginning. We only have four more years until he is a full blown teenager. Ugh! I am so not ready. Is there really such a thing? Being ready for your children to become teenagers and eventually adults out on their own? Well, maybe we will never be completley ready, but I pray that God gives us the strength and the wisdom to be able to say we are proud of our son because we did our very best raising him. It won't be easy, but if it would slow down a little bit I would feel alot better about it.



1 comments:
That's so dangerous! ;)
Post a Comment