Alyssa is now in a BIG Girl Bed! We have converted the crib to a Daybed and she loves it. Ok. so the first night she fell off of the bed, but then I started tucking the blankets under the mattress and she has done great. Even though the bed is the same size as it was as a crib she seems so small in her converted bed.
Now when she wakes up, she gets up quietly and plays until she is ready to come out and be with the rest of us (usually when daddy gets home.) Then I start to hear a very sweet knock knock, on the door. Although, when I open the door, I see the biggest mess she could possibly make.
We then start the Clean up process, We sing "Clean up, Clean up, Everybody Everywhere, Clean up, Clean up Everbody do your share." It is so much more fun to clean while you sing.
While I was converting the crib I decided 'why not change the room around a little bit.' So that is exactly what I did. Here is what it looks like now.



0 comments:
Post a Comment