Wednesday, September 10

It's my turn...




The stomach bug got me too. :( I woke up this morning feeling awful! But then I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:00 in the morning and thought 'of course I feel bad, who feels good at this time of morning?' I know that there are plenty of people in this world that wake up at 5:30am. or even 5:00am. or earlier and they go running or they start the day energized and feel exhilarated in the mornings. I am not one of those people. I am a night owl. If I go to bed before midnight I usually lay there with my eyes wide open and my brain running at full speed for hours. So mornings have never been my friend.




Anyway, back to this morning. I got up and went to the bathroom just like I always do, but suddenly started to feel even worse. I was getting that feeling that I might pass out. I knew that something bad was about to happen and there would be no way to stop it. I will spare you the horrific details of what happened next. Let's just say my stomach turned inside out and is refusing any type of nourishment today. Honestly, I feel as though I swallowed something that got in my stomach and ripped it apart until there is nothing left in it. So now I feel hollow and sore. Yuck!




So, I want to let you all know that I am forming a protest, complete with a picket line and everything. If you would like to join me, you can make signs that say "Just say NO to vomit" or "Stomach bugs are for slugs" or "Moms against Sick Germs" or if you have something else catchy you would like to say that is alright too. Let's put an end to relentless, unforgiving, unnecessary, sickness once and for all. We have to be strong people and pull together... ... Ok. considering I am at my weakest and no one else wants to be around me right now, maybe we should postpone the strike.




A special thanks goes out to my sister Angie for holding my hair this morning and to my friend Beth for taking in my baby girl so that I can rest and get better. You girls are my heroes today.

0 comments:

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column