Soon I will be posting some really great video of Alyssa. She has gotten to the age where she repeats alot of what we say after we say it. While this can be a dangerous thing it is mostly a great way to teach her new things. We have been working on teaching her to count from 1 to 10 and teaching her the alphabet. I am also trying to teach her how to spell her name. Hmmm. Maybe I should teach her how to say it first. Anyway, she is at a great stage of life and ready, eager and excited about learning these new things. So, as soon as my camera decides that it is ready to join the living again (for the second time now,) then I will post some of these really great moments in video. Looking forward to sharing with you.
Saturday, September 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment