In my previous post I mentioned that Alyssa is copying the things we are saying these days. Yesterday was no exception. Heath and the boys were watching the Bears game together and during the 3rd quarter got a little excited over some great plays. Alyssa was also sort of watching, in a two year old kind of way. She so wanted to be like her brothers and a part of her daddy's world. After two or three good plays in a row and the boys all getting excited, we all heard Alyssa say "nice." It was so cute! She said it several more times during the day. I wish had gotten it on video, but I didn't have my camera with me.
But what I have gotten on video is how smart my little girl is. We have been working on counting 1 -10 and on saying our ABC's. The second video is the ABC's and you will notice that because there are soooo many letters she tends to lose focus. We usually get to "W," and then fizzle out. There have been a few times that I skip over "W" and she is able to keep going and have a great finish with "Zeeeeeee!" We have also been working on spelling her name, but she won't do it on video. Enjoy these great moments...
Monday, September 15
Nice One!
Posted by Reese at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Hilarious! She doesn't like W. Maybe she isn't a republican?
-Amy Hawk
That was so cute!!
-Danyel Snell
Oh my gosh, Charis, she is a living doll. Beautiful. I love hearing those ABC's, too cute.
-Allison Richards
So cute! She's getting so big!
She's got it all--looks, personality, and brains. ;) She's so stinkin cute. I had to watch it three times even though I live with her.
Alyssa would like to watch it three times every day. I am now having to sneak onto my blog just so that she won't see and ask for me to play the videos. What a Princess.
How cute! I guess she just loses interest by the time she gets to W. It's still really cute and she did a great job. I/we have been teaching Harmon his numbers and abc's too. He is doing really well. Anyways, really cute!
Post a Comment