Friday, October 3

33 years ago today God created a man...


MY AWESOME HUSBAND is celebrating his 33rd birthday today. With everyday that we live I love this man more and more. Often times I wonder if it is possible to love him anymore than I do right then and then come to find out that it is.


Heath you and I have had our ups and downs and hard times and good times, but even in the most difficult down times, I never stopped loving you! Everytime that I tell someone our story of being destined for each other since birth, I realize agian how much God brought us together and destined our lives to be together forever. There isn't any one in the world that knows me like you do. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you promise to be. I love that no matter how wonderful I believe that you are, you are always striving to be a better husband and a better father to our children. Your faithfulness and your integrity have been what drew me to you, but your authenticity and big heart have been what drives me to love you more each day. I don't tell you enough how much I love you and appreciate you!


Looking forward to celebrating with you tonight!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charis, that was a very nice Birthday post.

Heath is a great friend to have and I am blessed to know the both of you. I miss you guys so much! I hope one day I will get to see you again.

Happy Birthday Heath! I hope you have a very blessed one! May God Bless you always.

Heath said...

Thanks sugarbear. if any of that is true its because I always am trying to be the man that u and the kids deserve. I love you...and thanks for celebrating with me...that was fun!

Anonymous said...

Yes, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the only person I know that was born the same day, same year as me.

Good and sweet post!

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column