I apologize for not posting latley, we have been so busy and at times have had to borrow other computers. Our computer was having a simple issue of not holding a charge because the cord connection was too loose. So Heath decided that he would try to be the "Geek Squad" himself and took the computer apart. When he was putting it back together I heard him say "I don't know where these four parts go." Uhg! We finally got it all put back together and the original problem had not been repaired. Heath is taking the computer to the Real "Geek Squad" today.
To be honest though, it is not Heath's fault I haven't kept up with posting here. I have had to take care of my son that did not feel well and my other son that was having sympathy pains and was feeling a bit lonley without his brother and best friend to play with.
We have also had some car issues this week, the house needs cleaning (desperately) and we have just needed some stress relief so we had movie night at Heath's parents house.
This week will be busy too with Cub Scout meetings, Heath's men's meeting, Teacher conferences, a birthday party, Boo Camp, a party for Heath and I (ha ha,) and then ending with a special visit with some new friends and my Grandfather that is coming up from Florida. I may not be on top of the blogging world, but I will post a special blog about my incredible sons' birthdays later this week. Be sure to check back on Friday or Saturday.
Tuesday, October 14
My apologies, Life just won't slow down...
Posted by Reese at 12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey Girl! I know you are so busy but I just tagged you in a "me-me" on my blog. Feel free to play! Love you!
Post a Comment