Tuesday, November 18

Getting Ready...

Alyssa and I have been studying everyone's pictures for weeks now. We have practiced over and over saying everyone's name and putting a face to the name. Why you ask? Because we are leaving at the end of the week to go and see all of these people. Thanksgiving has become a time when we celebrate being with family every year. My family has gotten together for Thanksgiving ever since Heath and I got married 10years ago. We haven't made it every year, but really get excited that we are able to make it again this year. Heath's family has also started getting together every year at the family farm in Georgia for Thanksgiving for the past several years. It always promises to be a great time and I wanted Alyssa to already know everyone when we get there.

Disclaimers:

*Alyssa was tired and although she said that she couldn't say a few names, she does know them and say them well when she wants to. When we watched the video back she said them beautifully.

*Please excuse the dogs barking in the background. They are a variable I could do nothing about.

ENJOY!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Super Cute!

Anonymous said...

Whoa you have a big family! She did great! I love her little voice!

The Growing Goodsons said...

She is soo cute! Can't wait to see you guys. Jericho LOVED watching the video.

Tarah

Reese said...

Nicki,

You're right between my husband and I we do have a big family. The ones that she named are only the ones that don't live close by. Yes there is more.

Thanks for reading my blog, I love new readers and especially when there are new readers that comment on how they like what they are reading.

Reese

angie said...

I'm sorry to report that in further tests, Alyssa called both Dawn and Susie "Jelly" because they were in pictures with you and me. There may be more association than recognition going on. Hopefully, she'll pick up on who's who pretty quickly when we get down there... I want everyone to see how cute she is!

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column