Saturday, November 1

Harry, Ron, and Shirley

Halloween is come and gone, and we are now left with the clean up of it all and so much candy.


The boys were Harry Potter and his best friend Ron Wheasley. This was thier choice and they looked great!
But Alyssa's costume was not really her choice. It was yours. You all voted and Shirley Temple beat out the Southern Belle (and the pro wrestler.) While Alyssa already has the curly hair and is at times told without a costume that she looks like Shirley Temple, I decided not to chance the fact that sometimes her curls are not so tight. So I had to put curlers in her hair...


She thought it was really funny to see herself in the mirror, but didn't complain even once while I put them in. When I took them out she picked them up just a I put them down and stuffed them into my pockets. The rest of the night I found these pink curlers folded up in my pockets.



Then came the outfit and the lollipop. She wasn't really sure what to do with the lollipop but for most of the night she insisted that she had to be the one to carry it around. But when it was time for pictures she saw the boys holding thier wands and decided that her lollipop must also have some kind of power to it.

We then showed her how it really worked but I don't know that she ever really figured out what it was supposed to be.

So thank you to everyone that voted, for helping our trick or treating to be such great fun!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I love Shirley but she does look a bit disappointed about that lollipop. :-)

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column