Today was a beautiful, sunny, 70degrees.
A day that couldn't be wasted on the indoors
So I packed a picnic, grabbed a blanket and Alyssa and I headed out the door.
We walked through the neighborhood to J.C. park and planned to soak up some sun for a couple of hours.
Alyssa was so happy to play on the swings, the slide and to once again be a part of the Horsie Party. She also loved watching the train go by a couple of times.
I found a sunny spot just off to the side of the park and spread the blanket that we had brought. Apparently, I still think like a Southerner because I forgot that just because the sun was shining doesn't mean that the ground is dry. Thankfully I was wearing a layers and didn't need them.
A day that couldn't be wasted on the indoors
So I packed a picnic, grabbed a blanket and Alyssa and I headed out the door.
We walked through the neighborhood to J.C. park and planned to soak up some sun for a couple of hours.
Alyssa was so happy to play on the swings, the slide and to once again be a part of the Horsie Party. She also loved watching the train go by a couple of times.
I found a sunny spot just off to the side of the park and spread the blanket that we had brought. Apparently, I still think like a Southerner because I forgot that just because the sun was shining doesn't mean that the ground is dry. Thankfully I was wearing a layers and didn't need them.
We played for over an hour and had lots of fun. It was a great day, we are so thankful for such a beautiful Spring day! I didn't get any video because there was construction on the train tracks and they were way to loud for video, but I hope you enjoy the pictures....




3 comments:
yay spring! i bet she's outgrown calling the slide a "wee" now. sad.
Yes sadly she no longer goes "wee" she now goes "on the slide." She did tell Nanny that she had a "bathroom on the slide" though. Hahaha
Great pics!! I'm glad you are finally getting to join us southerner's in the fun springtime!! (he he - hope you're not jealous) :)
Post a Comment