Thursday, March 12

Thank You Wendy

Have you met my friend Wendy?
Have you ever visted her blog at Perfectly Imperfect?
If you have than you know what vibrant ball of Sunshine she can be to your day.
If you haven't than you should...

Wendy is one of those people that when I am having a "Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day", then I know that I can find her blog and I will get a bright spot to my day. There are several other blogs I read that also provide me with bright spots. My friend Wendy recently recognized me with this award of friendship, so in her honor I will be presenting this award to those blogs that make my day a little brighter each time that I read them.



"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self- aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award!"





This award is for:
Other Blogs I would like to honor are as follows...
The Tanners @ The Tanner Family

1 comments:

Rachel said...

aww, thanks for the award!!! :) That's awesome! Too sweet!

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column