Josiah's Birthday is June 28th but since we will be in Florida then, we decided to have a party with his friends here this past weekend. He wanted a Pirate Party and I wanted the party to NOT be at my house so we decided to have the party at a nearby park. I never even thought to check the weather and YES it did rain! Luckily the park had a covered pavilion and we were able to stay dry, but not warm. When the rain came down the baseball games at the park got canceled and ALL teams, coaches, parents and other spectators ran to the one and ONLY covered pavilion. Yep, our party pavilion. We just kept right on partying and the kids had a blast!After Josiah opened all of his presents, Heath asked him "Josiah what do you say to all of your friends?" Without having to think about he proudly said "I got a dart gun!!!" That was one party for the record books that none of us will soon forget.










0 comments:
Post a Comment