I am constantly learning from my own kids. There are many times that they say the most innocent things and I realize that is God trying to speak to me through them. Very recently Josiah made a random comment (because that's what he does) to his dad. He said "How can anyone have a happy ending without kids?" When I heard that he had said this, it made me tear up. At first I thought 'how cute and sweet.' I have talked with him several times since and we have even started telling him, "Josiah, you are my happy ending." He get's a sweet little smile on his face and blushes with pride when we say that to him. (The words "I love you" have never really been enough of a sentiment for him.)




1 comments:
Josiah is such a sweetheart! I love hearing the sweet stories about the the kids, thanks for sharing. Cute picture!
Tarah
p.s. I too have "Happy Endings" - PTL!
Post a Comment