My beautiful 17yr old niece, Shelby, has inspired me. She has been posting some notes on Facebook about her family, her dreams and her friends that have been refreshing. Not many 17year olds have the maturity and respect to say such nice things about the people that she loves. So I thought if she can do it so can I.
The first note she posted is a list of what she would be posting over the next 30days. Well obviously there is a difference in a free spirited 17yr old and a 34yr old mom of three, so posting every day for 30 days could be a little difficult. I decided to change it to 30weeks so from now though April, I will be posting at least once a week about someone special or something meaningful to me. To help you and Me keep up with what to expect week to week, I have listed them below. I have changed some topics to be more suited for my walk of life, but I think that this challenge will be very interesting to say the least.
Week 1 -Your Husband.
Week2 - Your Children.
Week3 - Your Sibling(s.)
Week4 - Your Dreams.
Week5 - Your Best Friend.
Week6 - Your Parents.
Week7 - Your Nieces and Nephews.
Week8 - .Your In-Laws.
Week9- Your Neighbor.
Week10 -Someone You Wish You Could Meet.
Week 11 -Someone You Don't Talk Too As Much As You'd Like Too.
Week12 - A Deceased Person You Wish You Could Talk To.
Week13 - A Stranger.
Week14 - Someone You've Drifted Away From.
Week15 - The Person You Miss The Most.
Week16 - A Time You Visited A Different State/Country.
Week17 - Someone From Your Childhood.
Week18 - Your Wedding Day/The Day Your Children Were Born.
Week19 Your Favorite Teacher Growing Up.
Week20 - Your Biggest Regret
Week21 - Someone You Judged By Their First Impression.
Week22 - A Place You have Always Wanted to Visit and Why.
Week23 - One Day In College.
Week24 - The Person That Gave You Your Favorite Memory.
Week25 - The Person You Know That Is Going Through The Worst Of Times.
Week26 - Your First Pet.
Week27 - The Friendliest Person You Knew For Only One Day.
Week28 - Someone That Changed Your Life.
Week29 - .The Thing You Love To Do When You Are Alone.
Week30 - Your Reflection In The Mirror
The first note she posted is a list of what she would be posting over the next 30days. Well obviously there is a difference in a free spirited 17yr old and a 34yr old mom of three, so posting every day for 30 days could be a little difficult. I decided to change it to 30weeks so from now though April, I will be posting at least once a week about someone special or something meaningful to me. To help you and Me keep up with what to expect week to week, I have listed them below. I have changed some topics to be more suited for my walk of life, but I think that this challenge will be very interesting to say the least.
Week 1 -Your Husband.
Week2 - Your Children.
Week3 - Your Sibling(s.)
Week4 - Your Dreams.
Week5 - Your Best Friend.
Week6 - Your Parents.
Week7 - Your Nieces and Nephews.
Week8 - .Your In-Laws.
Week9- Your Neighbor.
Week10 -Someone You Wish You Could Meet.
Week 11 -Someone You Don't Talk Too As Much As You'd Like Too.
Week12 - A Deceased Person You Wish You Could Talk To.
Week13 - A Stranger.
Week14 - Someone You've Drifted Away From.
Week15 - The Person You Miss The Most.
Week16 - A Time You Visited A Different State/Country.
Week17 - Someone From Your Childhood.
Week18 - Your Wedding Day/The Day Your Children Were Born.
Week19 Your Favorite Teacher Growing Up.
Week20 - Your Biggest Regret
Week21 - Someone You Judged By Their First Impression.
Week22 - A Place You have Always Wanted to Visit and Why.
Week23 - One Day In College.
Week24 - The Person That Gave You Your Favorite Memory.
Week25 - The Person You Know That Is Going Through The Worst Of Times.
Week26 - Your First Pet.
Week27 - The Friendliest Person You Knew For Only One Day.
Week28 - Someone That Changed Your Life.
Week29 - .The Thing You Love To Do When You Are Alone.
Week30 - Your Reflection In The Mirror




0 comments:
Post a Comment