The other day I was outside enjoying the SpringTime all around our house. Our neighbors are really good at keeping up with their gardens and we have some perennials in our yard planted by the previous owner. I was so enjoying the different colors that we have been looking forward to since mid-winter, and I started to wonder how long these flowers will last before the heat of Summer wilts them away?
Well there is one way to make sure they stay just as beautiful all year round as they are today. TAKE PICTURES!!! So that is what I did. I have to admit I did get a little carried away. So in order to show you all the pics without boring you and taking up too much time, I have put them into collages. I still have some pictures that didn't make it in to the collages but I think you get the idea anyway. Enjoy.
To see the entire slide show click on "View All Images" and then click on "Original View"





1 comments:
Beautiful pictures of such beautiful flowers thanks for sharing!
Tarah
Post a Comment