Friday, November 21

I may be overthinking this...

Ang.,
I think that there are many tooth fairy's and that they are assigned to their children regionally. So while the tooth fairy that came to you and I may have been a Dude, I have personally met my children's fairy and she is very much a chick.



I understand where Grandma, um I mean Moni, is coming from on extending Grace and the idea of an IOU. The problem is that we are trying to teach the children how to stay out of debt in life, so while it is just a tooth and he is only 6yrs old I would rather not have to start teaching him the concept of oweing and being in debt to anyone, even the tooth fairy. Does that make sense?

After much thought on the matter, I think that I have come up with a solution to the matter. Josiah knows that his tooth is in his desk at school he just keeps forgetting to bring it home. So when he eventually does bring it home, I will tell him to let me hold on to it and then the next time that one of his teeth falls out we will put both of them under his pillow and the Tooth Fairy will pay him for both of them then. Does that sound fair?

0 comments:

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column