When I am blogging, checking email, corresponding on facebook, or any other internet related activities, I am also...
-doing laundry
-taking amature photography shots
-keeping Alyssa entertained or during naptime cleaning
the mess that seems to follow her throughout the morning
-watching mindless T.V.
-helping with homework
-Refereeing arguments
-preparing lunch or snacks and very rarely dinner
and/or many other day to day projects. It's called mulit-tasking.I do it, and I do it quite well and quite often.
As of very recently we have started reading the Twilight Saga.
When I am reading I am...
-READING!
Reading gets inside of me and I am instantly transformed to world that the book provides. Occasionally the book's world and reality tend to mix, but mostly I am caught up in the wonderment of the other realm.
So until I have gotten thru all four of the books in the series, (I am now 1/2 way thru book 2) I will not be available. When it is all over I will return to you and everyone and everything else.
"Where we're going... it's not the right place for you." -Edward Cullen



3 comments:
So what do you think of the books? I want to read them (cause I try and keep up with the popular books for kids) but our quite small public library won't have them available for quite awhile... grr.
Good books, yes very good books!
No joke. This is probably the fifth time that I have read a post like this....someone saying that they are gone for now because that Twilight.
Post a Comment